http://camillemacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/camille-macres.jpg 0 0 Camille Macres http://camillemacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/camille-macres.jpg Camille Macres2014-03-20 05:00:372014-02-23 03:28:1421 Days to Unlock Your Inner Beauty, Day 19: Shifting Your Relationship with Food
21 Days to Unlock Your Inner Beauty, Day 19: Shifting Your Relationship with Food
Hello my friends!
What if you could shift your entire relationship and context around food in the way that it relates to how you look and feel?
What if you could really love and enjoy food without the guilt and shame that is so often associated with eating?
I invite you to take on some new ways of thinking that will support you in being free from the guilt around food, and in turn have you shift to a whole new healthier lifestyle without so much effort!
- I want to look different so I deprive myself to get a body that I hope will make me feel better about myself.
- If I’m really honest with myself, I don’t believe I deserve a beautiful body.
- I hate my body (and myself for letting it look this way) and I think I will feel better about myself if I can get skinny.
- Food is the enemy. I’ve been battling with it most of my life.
- I have no control around food. Even though I know many foods make me feel terrible, I want them anyway.
- I beat myself up everytime I eat the things I know I shouldn’t.
- I eat to numb the pain, to fill the void, because I’m bored and lack direction, purpose and selfworth.
- I’m so confused about what to eat. There is so much conflicting information!
- I don’t have the time or skills to eat the way I know I should.
- I choose to love myself and my body just the way it is in this moment. Each time I choose to love my body, I move 1 step closer to my dream body.
- I am worthy. Just because I’m alive. I deserve a body I love that I feel good in.
- I love my body and eat the foods that makes it happy.
- Food is a blessing. It can bring me pleasure, energy, and vitality at the same time.
- I ask my body what it wants and give it to it. The more I partner with my food and my body, the clearer the signal becomes.
- I choose now to release 100% judgement of myself for my food choices, no matter what they are.
- I eat for fun, I eat for pleasure, I eat for nourishment, I eat when I’m hungry and stop when I’m not.
- Feeding my body is simple: I eat whole, minimally processed foods that my body can digest and absorb. I know that over time I can retrain my taste buds and can trust myself to eat the foods my body wants and needs.
- I know that taking the time to plan, learn some new recipes and skills is among the best things I can do for my happiness and health.
What a perfect list of tools to take with you through your day! 🙂
Foodie first, health nut second. Not that that matters much, because Camille isn’t one for compromise. She believes one is entitled to have their cake and eat it, too! Harnessing 10 years of experience as a professional chef for the Southern California elite and a deep understanding of the healing properties of food, Camille is committed to transforming the lives of 100 million people in her lifetime by shifting healthcare from the medicine cabinet to the pantry, the doctors office to the garden.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!