Paleo, Love & Transformation: Back to Your Wild Roots with Daniel Vitalis
Deer Antler? Colostrum? Pine Pollen? Reishi? Chaga?
Strange scrabble words or little known miracle cures straight from nature?
In this fascinating episode, Daniel teaches me that nature has given us everything we need for hormone balance, peak strength, athletic endurance, digestive and immune health and perfect glowing skin (just to name a few). He asserts that we need not just SURVIVE modern life, but that THRIVING is our birthright and truly possible when we introduce wild foods and herbs back into our diets. I consider myself pretty well-versed in natural health and this episode totally blew me away.
On my way to make a colostrum face mask now…
About My Guest:
Daniel Vitalis is a Leading Health, Nutrition, and Personal Development Strategist. Encouraging us to “ReWild Ourselves”, he teaches that Invincible Health is produced by a life aligned with our biological design. His entertaining, motivational and magnetic delivery style has made him an in-demand public speaker in North America and abroad. He is the creator of FindASpring.com, a resource helping people find fresh, clean, wild water wherever they live, and the founder of SurThrival.com, a brand pioneering a lifestyle of health and adventure. Daniel was recently featured in the widely acclaimed film “Hungry For Change”. He can be found at DanielVitalis.com.
In this episode you will learn:
- Daniel’s teachings on why people are sicker than ever.
- ReWilding,- the practice of becoming healthy and re-engaging with life.
- Factory Farm Mentality – the raising of animals without thought for their overall well being and longevity vs Zoo Mentality – committing to raising animals in the environment that would be natural to them.
- The types of foods our ancestors ate: such as herbs, wild lettuce, bitter apples,wild animal meat and on a rare occasion, honey.
- Food as the original pharmaceuticals moving throughout the body acting wherever needed.
- Recreating a natural diet now that our foods have been depleted of all of their nutrients.
- Psychotropic drugs and their functions.
- Daniel’s Supplements: Colostrom, Elk Antler Extract, Pine Pollen, Reishi and Chagra mushrooms and their properties.
Show Notes & Links:
Learn more about the products: Elk Antler Extract, Colostrum, Pine Pollen, Reishi, and Chaga, mentioned on the show today HERE.
Get started with Paleo with the Paleogasm Starters Guide.
Ready to tap into your inner beauty? Get 7 Days to Unlock your Inner Beauty.