For more than 10 years, motivational speaker, self-help author and success mentor Shannon Graham has helped countless individuals and businesses reach their goals through a wide range of effective, life-changing strategies. Shannon invests his work with an unwavering dedication to the success of his students in various facets of their lives and careers. Recognized across the globe as a premier motivational speaker and rising star in the self-help and coaching industry, Shannon has developed a number of transformative coaching programs to tackle the hurdles of life and business. Some of Shannon’s more recent innovations include Dream Life, Life Transformations, and The Ultimate Lifestyle Intensive a highly popular weekend mentor coaching program that helps developing coaches skyrocket their personal and professional success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story behind Shannon’s success.
- How statistics affect the way Shannon shows up and serves others.
- Shannon’s “Big Shift”.
- Understanding the cost of staying where you are.
- Why making changes from a place of fear is unhealthy.
- Learning to motivate yourself to change without pain to practice self love.
- The process of Reverse Engineering and it’s explanation.
- Intrinsic Motivation vs. Extrinsic Motivation.
- How to generate personal accountability.
- What Radical Integrity is and how achieve it.
- What it means to be a being of love.
- What it will take to create the life of your dreams.
- Individuals that may benefit from working with Shannon.
Links & Show Notes: