Do you think its possible to make money doing work that you love? The kind of work that serves people and also gives you freedom and flexibility to live your dreams? Can your job make you healthier, even? Kerry Auret was SICK of her job and in her job until she stumbled upon ,the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. In this episode, she shares all about her experience and will give you inspiration to ditch a 9-5 that isn’t lighting you up in favor of doing work that you love, makes great money, and can make you healthier in the process.
About My Guest:
Kerry is a Registered Nurse who thought that nursing was her dream job. She moved up the line, first as a nursing supervisor and then as a nursing director running her own office. When the promises made to her were never met she became disillusioned with her job. She began to feel stressed, gain weight, experience facial break outs, and began eating the wrong types of foods to numb herself. Her dream had been crushed.
Kerry began researching careers that she could pursue without quitting her job, that did not take years to learn, did not cost a fortune and doing work in line with what she loved. Kerry signed up to study at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and became her own first client.
Kerry is a busy woman maintaining a full time job, has her own podcast, she is a professional DJ, does yoga 4 to 5 times per week and feels that she is maintaining a balance in her life with causing stress.
Through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Kerry also found the School for Inner Beauty and learned how to put herself and her health first.
(Cant see the video player? Click here to listen from your mobile device.)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The trials and tribulation’s that Kerry underwent to get where she is today.
- What vocational learning can provide versus traditional 4 year collegiate learning.
- What the Institute for Integrative Nutrition is about.
- Some of the lecturers of the IIN: Mark Sisson, Owner of Primal BluePrint, Dr. Deepak Chopra and the founder of the Institute, Joshua Rosenthal.
- The different lessons of the IIN: Nutrition, How to be a good coach, Marketing, Meditation, Active Listening, and more.
- Your student certificate and what it allows you at six months.
- Opportunities that can be achieved through the IIN program: corporate wellness programs, teaching workshops, becoming a blog writer, recipe book writers, general book writers, health product developers and more.
Show Notes & Links:
*Note: Should you choose to register for this program through the link provided, you will receive a special discount off of your tuition and I will also receive a commission for your purchase. Promoting products that I can stand behind 100% is how I can continue to offer you great new content for free week after week. I would never promote anything to you that I don’t believe in, I promise.