Paleo, Love & Transformation: Jimmy Moore on Extreme Weight Loss & The Cholesterol Myth
Jimmy Moore catapulted onto the health scene in 2004 after a phenomenal 180-pound weight loss success enabled him to come off of prescription drugs for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and respiratory problems. He is the energetic personality behind the uber-popular Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb blog and host of one of the top-ranked iTunes health podcasts, The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show. He has interviewed well over 700 of the world’s top health experts and dedicated his life to helping people get the best information possible so they can make the right decisions about their health. He lives with his wife, Christine, in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How you become overweight.
- What are the repercussions of being overweight?
- What is “Crappy Carbage?”
- Why losing weight is NOT a matter of dieting.
- How to take control of your health.
- Why you should KILL your scale.
- Why focusing on health changes is more interesting than weight loss.
- Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, what do these all mean?
- Why cholesterol is necessary for our body to function.
- What is the real cause of heart disease?
Links & Show Notes:
“Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?”
The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show Podcast
Rate, Review & Subscribe to Paleo, Love & Transformation on iTunes