http://camillemacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/camille-macres.jpg 0 0 Camille Macres http://camillemacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/camille-macres.jpg Camille Macres2013-09-09 12:11:292017-02-17 17:40:52Paleo, Love & Transformation: Soulmates, Self-Love, Vulnerability, Value & Contribution with Jennifer Horton
This was quite an episode, my friends! Jennifer and I talked about a wise array of topics including (and not limited to):
- The underlying cause of body image and eating disorders is a fundamental lack of mental, emotional and spiritual nourishment. Your body is the last to show malnourishment.
- Identifying and living your life purpose brings self-worth and can dissipate eating disorders and self-hatred.
- Soulmates and sacred contracts, and how they contribute to the evolution of our unique life purpose and path.
- Shifting out of victim mentality and into gratitude and responsibility.
- Learning to give and receive and the student/teacher cycle.
- Strength in vulnerability.
- Learning to connect with self and others.
- The sexiest thing a man ever said to Jennifer (pay attention men).
- Learning to make yourself your #1 investment (where you spend your time and money is critical).
Links & Show Notes
Subscribe, Rate & Review Paleo, Love & Transformation on iTunes (this makes a HUGE difference for me)