About My Guest:
As a Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist student, Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor, and Certified CrossFit Coach, Terry Shanahan takes a holistic approach to his client’s wellness – beginning at the metabolic level. By identifying a client’s unique biochemical individuality, Shanahan customizes diet, supplement, and exercise and wellness programs. He services individuals ranging from those at the pinnacle of professional sports, including CrossFit athletes and NBA star Kyle Korver, to individuals suffering from chronic health issues including autoimmune, endocrine, inflammatory, and digestive disorders, to those who simply want to improve their quality of life, health, and physical appearance.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Terry’s transformational journey.
- Learn how to Identify food sensitivities.
- What types of people the Paleo Plan can help.
- Things that hold a person back from transitioning to Paleo way of life.
- The 3 biggest challenges to overcome in being successful with your transformation.
- What is your WHY for wanting to make the transformation.
- Planning for long term success.
- Managing social challenges to remain successful when trying to achieve your goals.
- Why focusing in these three areas can be the biggest mistakes that most people make.
- Terry’s best advice for success.
Show Notes and Links: